Thursday, August 7, 2008

No more pony rides

I can't believe it, I sold the Mustang last night. It's the end of an era. As Bev says, now Fergie and I will both be "reminiscing on days when I had a Mustang." I had some good times in that car and I looked good doing it. The only thing that makes me feel better is that the kid that bought it, Wesley, was so excited he couldn't stop smiling the entire time he was there. And he had been saving his money from his lawn business in Puyallup to buy it. So good luck Wesley, hope it gets you as much action as it got me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's next? The quintessential Dodge Caravan with built-in baby seats? Can't believe you sold the Mustang.

Anonymous said...

BTW, when did you see the Doobie Brothers? I saw them when I was 12 at, of all possible places, BYU. Go figure. As I recall, it's the first and last time I have ever witnessed an opening prayer at a concert (that includes the Scorpions, Van Halen, and AC/DC). How Mom ever let me see the Doobies at 12 I'll never know.