Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jake Locker

Nice work, Vinnie and Rob, for correctly identifying Jake Locker, quarterback for the University of Washington. Cindi, Natalie, Paul, and I ran into him at a little corn maze in Redmond (random!). As soon as Paul pointed him out, I knew I had to get a picture if I was going to appropriately blog the encounter so thanks to Natalie for approaching him. Now that I have the picture with him and I'm pregnant, I think I will hold on to it for the day that he is rich and famous in the NFL. All I'll have to do is leak the picture and start a couple rumors and next thing you know, my baby's going to Harvard! Just kidding! He was really nice about it and we ran into him a couple more times in the maze, pointing him in the right (we thought/hoped) direction.

No comments: