Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to E!

Yes today is my birthday! So far it's been good! Friday night some friends took me out for dinner at P.F. Chang's and then Red Mango for dessert (I love that place). Saturday Paul and I went out and saw The Happening and then had dinner at Pies 'n' Pints. Yesterday my brother came over and we grilled delicious kabobs and had moldy birthday cake. Yes, it was moldy. You should have seen Eric and Paul when they discovered it. They both threw on their shoes and charged over to QFC like they were going to start a barfight. It all ended fine though as they got a full refund plus a free replacement cake and a gallon of ice cream. This morning, Paul made me a delicious breakfast and tonight our plans are a surprise, so I guess I'll find out later. When I came into work this morning, here is what my office looked like:
So I guess they remembered too! Yes that is shredded paper AND birthday confetti all over every surface! I don't think the housekeeping staff is as excited as I am about my birthday. :) Oh well, Happy birthday to me!!

5 comments:

kelsey said...

Yay I was just coming to your blog to say happy birthday and there is already a post to say it on. I really like your birthday, and how you celebrated it all weekend, as all good June 16th holidays should be celebrated. I think you should take a nap on all that confetti.

Lola said...

happy day, weller... =)

sonya d said...

Happy happy birthday to my BFF!

Meagan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who Knew . . . said...

Happy Birthday - my oh my, you are growing up so fast! Some day you will be big and tall. Okay, maybe just big because of your growing baby, I guess I will be the tall one in this friendship :)