Thursday, March 26, 2009

These cupcakes are bananas

On Saturday, Sweet Lorraine Cakes had a new cupcake flavor available for us to try. It's called bananas foster. Not surprisingly, it was delicious!! The cupcake was a cross between banana bread and cake and the frosting was sweet and creamy. The best part was the carmelized bananas on top. So yummy!! They just get better and better. Paul said it was better than Trophy. Considering Trophy's flavors are not that creative, I would agree. I have not tried a direct comparison yet because I haven't had the same flavor from both but I'm sure we'll do that when my friend Sonya comes to visit. Sooo good.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Wow I really need to try that cupcake b/c I love anything w/ bananas! I don't know how you keep up with all the cupcake madness around here!

sonya d said...

OMG, can't wait! that sounds amazing!