Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The shot heard 'round our condo!


Well, our FHE on Monday was, of course, watching the NCAA championship game. Originally, Paul and I were in a bracket pool with my family but our picks were so ugly that my brother had to start a side pool where we just picked each round as it happened. In the end, Paul had Memphis and I had Kandiss (Kansas).

Side note: It's called Kandiss because my 5-year-old nephew calls it that. He came in 3rd (!) and after picking two team SCORES within one point, I learned to take his recommendation.

At the end of regulation when Kandiss made that 3-point shot, I was flipping out I was so excited. Then I turn to look at Paul and he had the same look on his face as he did the last time he had a stomach flu. He honestly felt like he was going to throw up! He felt so bad for Memphis for blowing their lead. Such a nice guy. But he still lost! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: