Friday, July 23, 2010

The Other June Birthday

A couple weeks after Andrew's arrival I celebrated my 33rd birthday. In light of the sleeping and sitting-down situation, we kept it pretty low key. That afternoon my sis and Mom took care of the babies and Paul and I went out for a perfect lunch. First we stuffed ourselves with delicious sushi. I love sushi but couldn't eat it when I was pregnant so I had been craving it for months! After that we went to DQ for blizzards. Obviously delicious as well. The rest of the day we just hung out with family and had cake and opened presents. It was a nice birthday!

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I haven't had sushi yet and we've been trying to plan a date to this wonderful place for MONTHS but it seriously would be a really long date (45 min each way) sooo I don't know if ol' Ingrid and Rob could handle it.

Post more pics of Andrew. I'm dying HERE!! He is soooo handsome.