Thursday, May 19, 2011

Smooth Like Butter

On Sunday I was getting Andrew dressed for church and heard a very foreboding silence from the family room. As soon as I realized it, I ran out there and discovered that Leah had created some lovely artwork for us on the sliding glass door. Lucky for her, her chosen medium was edible so she was able to take a few licks in between each pass of the hands.

The next day she favored us with a similar display, except with vaseline, which everyone knows comes out of blankets, clothes, and hair very easily. :(

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Okay. Leah's hair is so gorgeous. Are those natural curls? Am I crazy to ask that???? I can't wait for Brinley's hair to be that long!!! She is goooorgeous.

It will be a VERY sad day when Brinley figures out how to open the fridge...

sonya d said...

I think it's supposed to be "Smooth like Buttah!"